|A rip-roaring ride through the history of the Emerald Isle Ireland’s story is an amazingly dramatic and intense one – and today the influence of Irish culture can be felt around the globe. This book helps you find out why, taking you on a rollercoaster journey through the highs and lows of Ireland’s past including invasions, battles, executions, religious divide, uprisings, emigration – and Riverdance! Mike Cronin is a lecturer at the Centre for Irish Programmes, Boston College, Dublin. He has written 5 books on Irish history. [Source at Amazon]|
- When and how Ireland became Celtic
- Ireland and Britain’s complex relationship
- The evolution of Irish culture
- How Irish emigration has affected the world
- Northern Ireland’s rocky road to peace.
You can read more about this book and buy from Amazon.